1. If gourmet sandwich shops have so many menu options, why do I always order the same thing?
2. If you are a “sandwich artist”, do you get royalties for creating a “masterpiece”?
3. Does Thousand Island dressing come from a thousand islands?
4. If flip-flops say “flip flop”, what does a hush puppy say?
5.I’m still looking for my flip-flops; did someone find them?
6.If Bounty is the “quicker-picker-upper” then why are my son’s dirty clothes lying on the bathroom floor?
7. Why are airplane seats designed for super models?
8. Why is a hamburger made of beef?
9. Why is a “cumber bun” called that?
10. How many men does it take to change the empty toilet paper roll?
Ok, number 10 is a trick question, but it had to be asked. The answer is no man changes the empty toilet paper roll.
These are just a few of the questions rolling around in my head.
Maybe you think differently too. I'd like to hear some of your thoughts. Write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Maybe we can put our thoughts together...
Have a wonderful weekend and I'll be seeing you on Monday.