1. If the water bowl isn’t full, they will go to the toilet.
2. I have to pay attention to them at 5am, to give them their breakfast, otherwise, they will protest and knock things off the bedside table, until I respond.
3. I must take care of the needs of my cats; there are 3 of them to 1 of me.
4. I am rewarded with licks and purrs only when they are happy.
5. When they are not happy, the claws come out.
6. If I listen to the different kinds of cat meows, they will tell me all kinds of information.
7. No matter what they do, they are still my cats.
8. They love being at home and will scare away other cats if need be.
9. They will protect my porch from encroaching lizards, bugs and butterflies.
10. They do not like a dirty litter box.
Have a great day. Email me at email@example.com
If you liked any of the posts, including this one, click inside a "Reaction" box below, otherwise, come back tomorrow and try reading another one. I'd love to hear from you.