Ok, this is the last of the "cats" babbling for awhile... Please humor me again and keep reading.
1. There is sound #103 that escapes when you trim their long nails.
2. While you sleep, cats will use your body as a ladder and stick their noses by your nose and lips to see if you are still alive.
If you are, they will rub their faces on your cheek, take a paw and plant it on your face and demand petting.
3. While you are asleep, cats will walk on your pillow and imagine that your hair is a fuzzy toy meant to be pulled- the biting and claws on your scalp will wake you.
4. Never mess with a cat that gives you the evil eye.
5. Cats like the smell of Burt’s Bees beeswax and banana hand crème. They will lick it while you are asleep.
6. A plastic grocery bag will become a musical toy in the middle of the night.
7. If there is a space under the door, a paw will emerge to taunt the dogs that are guarding.
8. Cats know when dogs are guarding; they will “meow” just for spite.
9. Luggage makes a great scratching post- so do leather chairs and ottomans.
10. Never put a drinking glass on the nightstand that a cat’s face can fit into.
I try to find humor in everyday life, and I hope you do to. I'd love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook.
Have a great day. Click on the response box below..... please.