1. If the water bowl isn’t full, cats will drink from the toilet.
Translation: If we don’t like what the politicians say and do, then we will find someone else to support.
2. I have to feed the cats breakfast at 5am. Otherwise, they will knock things off the bedside table, and walk on my face, until I respond.
Translation: If our elected officials desecrate the sacred trust given to them, there will be retribution.
3. I must take care of the needs of my cats; there are 3 of them and 1 of me.
Translation: Politicians represent all their constituents, so pay attention.
4. I am rewarded with licks and purrs only when they are happy.
Translation: People want to live a good life, earn a paycheck and be happy; politicians are entrusted to get us there.
5. When the cats aren't happy, the claws come out.
Translation: Renege on political promises, and watch out!
6. If I listen to the different kinds of cat meows, they tell me all kinds of information.
Translation: Politicians should listen more, speak less and act on all the people’s behalf.
7. No matter what they do, they are still my cats.
Translation: Americans come in different races, color, creeds and religion, and yet we all are Americans.
8. Cats love their home and will scare away other cats if need be.
Translation: Americans love America and will pull together when it’s needed.
9. Cats protect the porch from encroaching lizards, bugs and butterflies.
Translation: America is worth protecting and her citizens will rise to the occasion.
10. Cats do not like a dirty litter box.
Translation: NO one likes a dirty politician, unfair policies or lies.
Cats are smart. People can learn a lot from them... I'd love to hear from you, email me at email@example.com
Have a great day.